- Demonstrate by example the goals of the Music Program.
- Work hard.
- Exhibit excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Arrive to rehearsals with enough time to get ready to sing (5-10 minutes early to gather music and hymnal, a pencil, and a drink of water).
- Help to recruit new choristers.
- Disseminate performance information.
- Treat fellow choristers with respect and kindness.
- Help younger choristers in need.
- Work toward individual achievement for the benefit of the entire choir.
Parental support is always needed and encouraged. Your help is always very much appreciated!